This is needed when Skyspark is running behind nginx and has https installed. Java needs the certificate to properly authenticate and decipher the packets.
- Go browser for the domain
- Click on the Url certificate window. Example uses chrome and windows:
- Go to certificate details
- Click on certificate information.
- Copy to file
- Copy as 64 base. .cer file.
Copy the following command
save the .cer file under airhippo folder
- Open Command
- Cd to the bin folder of java installation.
- And type cmd in the section #1
- Cmd will ask for password
- Default cacert password is changeit type it and hit enter
- Type yes
- Certificate is added to java cacert.