There are 2 options to connect to EAC controller.
In order setup the wireless we need to use the ethernet connection.
Default IP address of EAC devices are
Ethernet IP address is 10.0.0.1 so change your IP address to anything other than 10.0.0.1. Hint 10.0.0.2~254
Connect your computer to ethernet port of the eac device.
Change PC's IP address
- Goto Control Panel
- Network and Internet
- View network status and tasks
- Change adapter settings
- Select your local network card. Left Click
- Right click hit properties
- Double click IP 4
- Change obtain IP address automatically to Use following IP address.
- Set the settings as following
- Hit OK Twice
Port 5000 is absolute and moved into SkySpark with 3.0.12
Connect to EAC device
- Open browser - Chrome Preferred.
- Type 10.0.0.1:5000 in URL window | User name is eacuser | Password is 19may1919 ABSOLUTE
- You are connected if you see the image below in your browser.