- Open Sedona connection to PNT
- Right click App>Actions>Quit to turn off Sedona in PNT
- Open FTP and log onto PNT w user/pass of root/root
Upload files (root-3.01.tar & rootfs-update.tar) to /
type following commands hitting enter after each
- Upload files and overwrite (app.sab and kits.scode) to /opt/PNT/Scripts/
- Upload files (PNT_GUI) to /opt/PNT/Updates/
- Close FTP
- Open telnet connection to PNT w user/pass of root/root
Make Sedona connection to PNT and add any necessary code
Downloads are on the following link. Solidyne Upgrade Make sure you are logged in to basControls.com before hitting the link.
Video for the upgrade is located here : http://baslearning.com/179-sedonapnt1-mp4.html?category_id=129 Please call us to attain the password.