This tutorial shows step by step information on setting up the play back feature of the dashboard.
Following modules shall be installed and their prerequisites :
Please use application manager so required modules are installed along with the modules.
- Generate a page as you would regularly with basTemplateMavi.
- Create a graphic of your equipment from any basMaker module.
Setup DVR history extension
This step is required so the history extension paths are exposed to the dashboard regardless of installation type.
|History id right under the extension.|
History id path can not be found easily.
HistoryPathCapturer will be used just like any niagara extension. Any point that requires the DVR playback feature requires history path capturer.
- If the installation is a Jace, history path capturer is located in the same level as the history extension.
- If the installation is WSP, there will be only the history path capturer extension.
- Open basTemplateMavi within the palette view.
- Copy the component from Niagara>History>HistoryExtensionsExtended>HistoryPathCapturer
- Paste it under any proxy point that needs to be played back within the dvr page.
- Double click on any historypathcapturer within the station.
- Hit Mass Capture.
- That will add a history path right under the extension.
You may use mass copy functionality to copy historypathcapturer under proxy points.
Setup the widgets for DVR
Following widgets are introduced in this view:
|DxEnergyDvrTimeLabel||Time widget :|
This widget contains following type :
It also contains points selector drop down menu where end user can switch between charts.
This widget contains following actions :
|DxEnergyDvrDatePicker||This widget shows the calendar to pick the date of the DVR mode.|
This widget is a toggle button that switches between live and DVR mode.
The button also gets the date picker visible.