We have micro-farm within in our backyard. We used SkySpark to skip rainy days.
- If it rained from the time the script runs to yesterday around 2.5 ~ 5.5 hours
- Skip the current day
- If it rained from the time the script runs to yesterday around 6 hours
- Skip two days
We are using Sedona Ontrol Device for this application.
Welcome to IOT with SkySpark
- Create a sedona connection to your device. Make sure manifests are download in etc/sedona/manifest folder.
- Create a point and add the following records. (Note when mapping select BooleanWritable in sedona device)
- [email protected]
- Create a schedule called Lawn Watering Schedule
- Go back to the point and select the schedule created.
- Create Schedule event and make it false all the time and set the priority to latest.
- Create a schedule for the watering in the morning and at night. (I am learning requirements now.)
- Morning watering make it 1 hour.
- Evening watering make it 30 mins.
- Map the calendar item into the Schedule and make it highest priority.
- Create a calendar.
- Create an event in calendar with weekdays selection.
- Create 3 axon functions that are copied below.
- Run the job with the following axon code in 4am everyday.
Help us improve this topic by commenting below.