When setting up user interface calling multiple pages within a page.
Creating Switching Px Pages
- Open station
- Goto files
- Double click on px folder
- Create a new folder called page switcher
- Right click and create a new px file named "switch_1.px"
- Drag and drop the switch_1.px to the page view where the client needs to have multiple views.
- Duplicate the switch_1.px to multiple pages to the number of pages.
- Right click on the .px and hit duplicate.
Adding the px animation binding
- Double click on the PxInclude
- Add "Px Animation Binding"
- add the first px of the switching px in the ord property.
- numberSeparator = This is the character that is used to switch between the px's back and forth.
- maxNumber = This is the setting for the maximum number pages that can switch between pages.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.